Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautiful Hair ?

Today's topic is on our dear hair ! Something really important for all of us.

glistening
My own hair ;)


Your hair are dry and damage ? You want it soft and shinning ?

It's simple, you just have to apply a hair mask, three times in a week and use it like a conditioner, or once a week but you have to wait 30 minutes or more before washing your hair. I usually use it like a conditioner, and sometimes on a Sunday I apply the hair mask and stay still 1 or 2 hours and then wash my hair. For my part I use a mask from L'Oreal, which is the best I think, because when I first dye my hair, the fucking  hairdresser burnt my hair... Some part of my hair was fucked up because of that... But ever since I used this mask, my hair is just so soft, and bright as it was before I dye it. Even if I kept on dying my hair, not in the same hairdresser of course! My hair is still healthy thanks to that.
To give you a tips, when you wash your hair with the mask or a conditioner massage your hair from your hair ends to the top.

Besides, if you want to make your hair shiny and glistening , you should at the end of your shower pour (really) cold water on your hair, even if it's cold, you have to suffer to be a beauty ;p
Hmmm what's more.. In order to not damage your hair it's better for you to use a boar hair brush.

For an advice, I will tell you to alternate your shampoo don't always use a strong shampoo, you must alternate with a kid shampoo, yeah it's kind of weird but it works!
And don't use too often the hairdryer and the straightener.




No comments:

Post a Comment