Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blue Satin Ribbon

Today, today.... 


Outfit of the day


I've just came back from my trip, and it was a disaster...
Not the journey, but after that! I was on my way to go home, I tried a new journey to go home, so the train took me to nowhere, I wasn't really lost, but I missed 3 buses who had to drive me home. And do you know why I missed 3 buses ? Because of this fucking oyster card AGAIN!!!
Anyway, I went home tired and everything went wrong for me.
I did tell you that I live in London, but not that I was in a host family, everything was alright for me and my two lovelies housemates, but we have to move out from the family for some reasons.
To summarize, I've just came back from nowhere and I have to pack my stuffs for tomorrow YAY! Besides, because I didn't want to be overburdened by two big luggage I sent it away in France, consequently I have nothing to pack my stuffs YAY²!! So what remains for me to do it's to complain about every single things ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment